2019 – 2020 Rush Revere Student-Athlete and Musician Scholarship
- Up to five applicants will be selected based on the quality of the entries submitted to receive a scholarship in the amount of one thousand dollars ($1000) from the Adventures of Rush Revere Series for educational purposes, as well as a Rush Revere Gift Set and Certificate.
- U.S. citizen residing in the United States or on a United States military base.
- Currently enrolled in a full course of studies at a public, private or alternative (homeschool) school.
- Students must be under 18 years old and have a current signed release from their parent or guardian.
- In 250 words or less, tell us about your experience with sports and/or music.
- Take a photo of yourself to go alongside your write-up.
- Submit your photo with your 250-word or less entry using the Rush Revere Student-Athlete and Musician Scholarship Application Form at https://challenges.rushrevere.com.
- Submission must be entered no later than August 31, 2020.
- Submission must be original in concept, design, and execution and may not violate U.S. copyright laws. Any entry that has been copied from an existing photo or image (including a painting, graphic, or advertisement) that was created by someone other than the student will not be accepted.
- Scholarship recipient chosen for the 2019 – 2020 Rush Revere Student-Athlete and Musician Scholarship will be made by a panel chaired by the author and co-author, and comprised of members of the Adventures of Rush Revere Series staff.
- Scholarship recipient will be chosen based on entries showing the best patriotism, quality, and effort.